Wednesday 2 January 2008

A simple favour

I would like to begin this entry by wishing all viewers of this site a very Happy New Year.

I would also like to ask a favour.

Could all readers of this webpage mention this site's address (www.savellantrisantpostoffice.blogspot.com) in letters and communications they have with the Post Office/Media/MPs and AMs?

I don't make this request out of vanity (there's no need to mention my name at all) I ask this for a few simple reasons - I want this site to be an extra weapon in our bid to save the post office, a chance for the people who have kindly given their time and expressed their views here to have their voices heard by the people that matter!

Let's keep on writing and keep on using our post office until the day the decision is made.

(I was out interviewing folk on New Year's Eve. Log in later to read more fresh and vibrant opinions from the good people of our town). Thank you.

No comments: